Annual Summaries for the year ended 30 June 2010 sent on 28 July 2010.
Distribution of 2008 and 2009 Harvest Proceeds
- All expected proceeds from the 2008 and 2009 crops have been received
- Distributions commenced in March 2010 and November 2011 for the 2008 and 2009 harvests proceeds respectively.
- Where Grower Investors have loans outstanding with Timbercorp Finance Pty Ltd (In Liquidation) (‘Timbercorp Finance’), harvest proceeds may be placed on hold pending a determination in relation to the competing claims to the proceeds by Grower Investors and Timbercorp Finance. Grower Investors may direct their proceeds that have been placed on hold to be applied against their outstanding loan balance. To enquire about this, Grower Investors should contact Timbercorp Grower Management on 1800 628 188.
Sale Of Assets
- The Timbercorp owned almond orchards and attached water rights have been sold to Olam International Group for approximately $128 million. The sale was completed on 2 December 2009.
- The sale proceeds were being held on trust until proceedings in the Supreme Court determined the apportionment of the proceeds between secured creditors and Grower Investors. Judgment was delivered by the Supreme Court on 15 June 2011 and the sale proceeds were released to secured creditors in July 2011 in accordance with the court orders. The judgment was subsequently appealed on 11 July 2011.