Corporations, lawyers and governments turn to us when they need to:
- Provide evidence and expert opinion in high-profile disputes and investigations, including to the highest levels of court and arbitration within Australia and internationally.
- Detect and investigate instances of fraud, bribery, corruption and other employee misconduct.
- Trace assets, investigate flow of funds and reconstruct accounting information.
- Quantify losses or damages for parties in a dispute.
- Value businesses in the context of litigation.
- Uncover or recover evidence from digital devices to support litigation and investigations involving IP theft, financial crime, contractual disputes, harassment, identity theft or unauthorised use of digital resources.
- Detect, investigate and protect against cyber security breaches.
- Expedite litigation proceedings through forensic discovery or technology-assisted review.
- Manage and interpret complex or disparate sets of data to find behavioural patterns and actionable insights.
We offer the following specialist services to a range of clients including corporations, lawyers and government:
We have been involved in some of the highest profile matters and are recognised as leading experts in Australia, the Asia-Pacific region and globally. To see a small sample of our work visit our experience page.