Our continued growth means we are always looking for passionate people who have demonstrable expertise in forensics, forensic technology, real estate, restructuring, management consulting, transaction services and private equity to join our team. Experienced professionals who not only thrive on challenges and have strong communication, negotiation and strategic thinking skills but are also motivated to deliver the very highest standards of service to clients.
As part of our close-knit team, you will:
- work on interesting, varied and rewarding projects alongside bold and creative thinkers
- work on behalf of high profile clients to solve complex commercial challenges
- work within a unique and supportive culture where we believe that one plus one always equals more than two
- work within a flexible work environment
- receive ongoing professional development through our in-house business school and through external courses and masterclasses
- receive career support through personalised mentoring programs and career development plans
- have regular opportunities to network at social and client functions
- have opportunities to take part in our health and wellbeing initiatives
- be encouraged to make a difference in your community through involvement in charity and community initiatives
- receive support for study should you wish to undertake further related education
- have the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- receive paid parental leave
- have access to our unique employee assistance program.